Corvettes For Sale
For sale is a very nice Numbers Matching 1974 Stingray.
Coupe T-top Corvette with rebuilt original 350 engine with a high-performance camshaft, and rebuilt original Turbo 400 automatic transmission. AW 3.08 Posi Differential. New power steering pump, new hoses, power brakes, and air conditioning. Comes with a Holley Carb installed. (Can include original Rochester) Has dual Flowmaster mufflers, and new fiberglass front and rear bumpers installed. New fresh exterior Gray Metallic paint with mostly original Silver interior: correct original leather seats, panels, dashes, carpet and radio. Original interior and paint codes B21 407 17L. Comes with aftermarket door panels installed. All new weather stripping and original 15x8 rally wheels with 255 60 15 BFG Radial TAs. Headlights, Marker lights, and gauges are all fully functional. The car runs and drives very well. Turn key, starts every time with that beautiful Corvette rumble. Rust Free, with a clean California title & is SMOG EXEMPT!
Prices do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any.
Please note, this is a classic car. All classic cars require maintenance.
DEPOSITS: Deposits to hold vehicles is $200. Upon payment of the $200 deposit, the vehicle will be held for 72 hours pending final payment. Deposits are non-refundable due to:
1) The vehicles are taken off the market and we turn down other buyers during the 72-hour period. 2) There are re-marketing costs associated with relisting / remarketing our vehicles.
INSPECTIONS: Come visit our shop in El Cajon, California! We would love to meet you in person! You can also take a look at our 10,000 sq foot warehouse full of original parts, and all our other corvettes!
SHIPPING: Buyer is responsible for pickup or responsible for ALL shipment fees.
We can handle all shipping arrangements in-house, so you know where your vehicle is from point ‘A’ to point ‘B’. We highly suggest using only enclosed shipping to protect your investment.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: We have sold and shipped vehicles all over the world, with happy customers in the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Australia, New Zealand, and more. We can assist with the transport to your home port anywhere in the world, as well as help with the required export/import paperwork.
1974 Corvette Fun Facts & History: This was the last corvette model without catalytic converters. It was the last corvette of the era with true dual exhausts. Resonators were added to the exhaust system. Exhaust tailpipes exited below the bumper. Fuel requirement was 91-octane leaded or low lead. Radiators were redesigned for more efficient cooling at low speeds. Shoulder belts on 1974 coupe models were integrated with the lap belts for the first time. Shoulder belts remained optional with convertibles and if so equipped were separate from the lap belt as before. Also, the belt locking mechanism was changed from a pull-rate type to a swinging weight type activated by the cars deceleration. The alarm activator moved from the rear panel to the driver side fender. Magnets were added to power steering units to attract fluid debris. The stock inside rearview mirror increased in width from 8 to 10 inches.
For more information or pictures please call or text 619-670-7878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Corvettes for Sale:*Many Not Listed*
- 1968 Convertible - $8000 No motor no tranny + some interior
- 1969 Convertible: $15,500 Numbers Matching, 4speed, runs&drives. Flair Fenders
- 1972 Coupe – $8995.00 No motor no tranny
- 1972 Coupe - $3995 Looks like 78 > Custom body work with flairs, no motor no tranny, original 4 speed car
- 1973 Coupe – $6500.00 L82 No Motor no tranny, 4 speed
- 1973 Coupe - $7995 Monza Headlights 350 4 speed runs & Drives
- 1975 Coupe- $7900 - $6500 Primered
- 1977 Coupe – $6500 -No Motor, 4 speed
- 1977 Coupe –$5000 No Motor no tranny
- 1978 Coupe –$7995 Maroon (Original Silver Anniversary)
- 1978 Coupe- $6995 Black & Black interior, Auto, 350 (Motor has knock)